Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
1. We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
2. We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your product needs and to conduct our business.
3. We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
4. We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
5. We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
6. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
7. Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your privacy matters to us.
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal information you might wish to provide us when you visit this site.