· Use of “cookies”: Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you will be unable to enter certain part(s) of our website.
· Marketing Promotions: Occasionally we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone, or at one of our stores), only if you consented when you created your account. Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used for the purpose specified at the time of collection.
Our Information Collection Statement
The Statement is intended to notify you why personal data is collected, how it will be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
a. Why we collect your data – we collect your personal information to carry out and administer our services to you and in an effort to improve your customer experience. Without such data Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece may be unable to continue or establish or continue facilities or provide services.
b. Data is also collected from customers in the ordinary course of business to continue the relationship, for example, when customers write and fills feedback forms/suggestion forms.
c. How your data may be used – Data relating to a customer may be used to:
- Facilitate the daily operation of the services and products provided to customers;
- To know the response of the customers for the products
- Apprise customers with new products;
- Meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece
- To fulfill any other purposes relating to Marketing.
d. Disclosure of your personal information – Information held by Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece relating to a customer will be kept confidential but the Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece may confidentially provide such information to the following parties for the purposes set out in paragraph (c):
i. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing or other services to the Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece in connection with the operation of its businessand subject to compliance with relevant legislation for this;
ii. any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece who has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
iii. any person to whom Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Marks & Spencer Marinopoulos Greece or any of its stores;
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of this website is subject to the terms of this notice as well as in accordance with national, Community and international law on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data, as applicable.
Any possible future changes will be addressed in this communication. In any case MARKS AND SPENCER reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Therefore, these terms privacy can be reviewed and updated at any time and without notice. Users of the site are requested to check at regular intervals these terms for any changes as your continued use of this website implies that all accept any amendments thereof.
The MARKS AND SPENCER collects personal information of visitors / users of the site only when they are voluntarily provide in order to provide the services that are available electronically. Personal information is information that can be used for identification or communicate with someone and other data pertaining to that person. The personal information collected on the website are:
• Email address (email)
• Cell phone
The MARKS AND SPENCER will not sell it or otherwise transmit or disclose personal information of visitors / users of the site to third parties that are not related to her, without the consent of the visitor / user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal dictations and to relevant authorities.
The MARKS AND SPENCER possible to process part or all of the data sent by users / visitors for statistical purposes and to improve services – information. The visitor / user may contact the respective website administrator to check for the existence of a personal file, correct, change or deletion.
This website contains links (links) to other websites which are under the responsibility of third parties (natural or legal). In no way responsible or MARKS AND SPENCER terms of protection of personal data which these sites follow.